Digital Sports Network seeking Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Looking for an energetic individual who has excellent communication skills and ready to be part of a new emerging Digital Sports Network.
• Schedule meetings, prioritize calendar, and perform other general administrative tasks.
• Answer phones, emails, and mail; correspond appropriately and communicate messages to team.
• Organize and book travel arrangements.
• Manage time-cards.
• Order office supplies and production gear.
• Interface with other departments and departmental assistants as needed.
• Prepare materials for meetings/presentations.
• Attend meetings and keep notes.
• Plan company events on occasion.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff, external contacts, and the general public.
• Anticipate the needs of the Executives and act accordingly.
• Keep up-to-date on current events or news related to the company and the industry as well as all company projects.
• Handle independent projects.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business, marketing or related field
• Preferred three years administrative and/or office experience
• Experience with working under high-level executives
• Experience working in dot com/start-up or production based environment
• Friendly upbeat with a positive attitude
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote and Outlook
• Strong spelling and grammar acumen
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• First-rate organizational skills
• Ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully
• Talent and desire to deal with high pressure situations
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
• Proven ability to interact professionally within and outside the organization
• Must be a self-starter and detail oriented
• Self-driven and able to take initiative
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Sports, Horse Racing knowledge a plus
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new industry-changing sports network for the horse racing and pari-mutuel wagering industry.
Our office is fun and modern (think Google at the racetrack). Because we’re a startup, we’re looking for people who are hands-on, team players, flexible, willing to learn and would never ever say “that’s not my job.”
Does this sound like you? Please send us your resume and cover letter outlining both your passion for the horse racing industry, your skills in the areas listed above and why you would be a great asset for our team.
Our studios are located at beautiful Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California.
Send the requested information to [email protected]