1. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
a.XBTV may, subject to applicable law, collect the following personal information from You: first name, last name, email address, driver’s license number, mailing address, telephone number, financial information, and demographic information. XBTV does not collect personal information about You except when You provide it to XBTV on a voluntary basis. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions in the “Choice/Opt-Out” Section below.
b.XBTV uses information about You for monitoring and improving our internal operations, to properly perform any services You have requested, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to improve the experience of users on our website, for marketing and promotional purposes, and to direct important notices and information to You.
c.Occasionally we run surveys, newsletters, contests, or promotions for additional products and services that we market for ourselves, for affiliates, or for third parties (“General Solicitations”). You will be periodically contacted in respect of such General Solicitations which we reasonably believe may be of interest to You or be useful to You, either directly by us, by one of our affiliates, or by a third parties. If You wish to no longer receive General Solicitations, You have the option to opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in the “Choice/Opt-Out” Section below.
2. Links and Public Forums.
a.The Website may contain links to other websites. The Website is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such other websites.
b.Please be aware than any information, personal or otherwise, that You disclose online in a message board or chat room makes that information public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your personal information online. XBTV is not responsible for personally identifiable information posted on such public forums.
c.You hereby grant XBTV a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, in its sole and absolute discretion, and in any manner in which XBTV see fit, any information You post on the Website.
4. Security. The Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information under our control. All data is kept on secure database servers. All data entry is done via a secure interface that provides no export facility. However, the Internet and other networking communication mediums are not secure, unless specified as such, and, even if secure, may be subject to interception or loss which is beyond the control of XBTV. Additionally, the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between You and XBTV on the Website cannot be guaranteed.
5. Confidentiality and Sharing of Information. XBTV will not share, sell, or rent Your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to, (a) comply with a court order or other legal process, or (b) protect XBTV’s rights or property.
6. Choice/Opt-Out/Unsubscribe. You are allowed at any time to opt out of XBTV’s email list entirely, out of receiving all General Solicitations, or out of only receiving any third party General Solicitations by either clicking on the unsubscribe selection on any email XBTV sends or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject, “Opt Me Out.” All such requests are honored promptly.
7. Access to Information. If You desire access to Your own personal information, to correct existing personal information or to remove Your personal information, please contact XBTV by writing to the following: XBTV, Attention: Website Administrator, 285 W. Huntington Drive, Arcadia, CA 91007. You may change Your information at any time and as often as necessary. If You request removal or deletion of Your personal information, You acknowledge that residual information may continue to reside in XBTV’s records and back-up files.
Attention: Legal Department
285 W. Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007